Banquet Facility for Weddings, Meetings and Other Special Events…
Located on the banks of the Link River, the museum offers a spacious banquet facility and state of the art kitchen making entertaining easy for individuals or caterers. Warm colors and lighting create an inviting ambiance for luncheons, dinners, weddings, meetings, and retreats. The lovely outdoor patio and garden area provides a beautiful setting for a wedding ceremony or special event. Projector equipment is available for meetings, as well as wifi. Learn more at (541) 882-9996.
FACILITY RATES (subject to change)
• Weddings Package
Rental rate is $1,000 ($500 non-refundable deposit to hold date, with schedule for payment of balance due) — Wedding rate includes the day prior for set up (during regular business hours), the day of the event from 10 AM to 11 PM, and the Tuesday following (the next museum business day) for final clean up. It also includes use of the museum’s tables and chairs. Other miscellaneous charges may apply. A $200 refundable cleaning deposit is required. The renter is also required to obtain event liability coverage.
• Weekend Rental Rates (Friday through Sunday) – $275 (non refundable, due at signing)
• Week Day Rental Rates (Monday through Thursday) – $175 (non refundable, due at signing)
• Special rates and fees for non profit organizations – please call 541-882-9996 to learn more
• AFTER HOURS FEE – $30/hour while museum is closed (museum hours: Tues.-Sat. 10 am-5 pm)
• TABLE & CHAIR RENTAL (does not apply to weddings)
Tables: $10/each (twelve 60” round tables and six 6’ rectangle tables)
Chairs: $1/each (94 chairs)
• REFUNDABLE CLEANING/DAMAGE DEPOSIT – A cleaning deposit of $200 is required for all events. It will be refunded after the meeting room and grounds have been examined by staff following your event. Deposits are rarely withheld. When then have been it has been due to damage.
• ALCOHOL SERVICE – In general if alcoholic beverages are served on the premises, beverages must be served by an OLCC licensed server, and after 4 PM, security hired by the museum must be present. Our cost of approximately $20/hour will be passed on to the renter. We do not mark up the cost of the security service. This cost must be paid for in advance of the event. The security requirement may be waived on a case by case basis, depending on the type of gathering, the size of the gathering, and other considerations.
• EVENT LIABILITY COVERAGE – Liability coverage must be obtained by the renter. It may be waived for certain events such as small daytime meetings and non profit events where no alcohol will be served.